Quest En France Conditions of Hire
2. To reserve the ‘Mobile Home’, the Client should complete a booking form and pay an initial non-refundable deposit by either debit or credit card (£75 / 100 euros per booked week PLUS ANY ADDITIONAL HIRE COSTS). Formal acceptance of the booking is when the deposit has been paid. We will not normally send a receipt unless requested. Full holiday details will be sent with the booking form.
3. The balance of the rent is payable by the due date stated on page One. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owner reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent .If the client fails to pay the balance Quest en France has the right to take payment up to the value of the outstanding balance using the same method of payment as that used to pay the deposit In this event, clause 5 of these booking conditions will apply. Reservations made within 10 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. A security and cleaning deposit for the rental period is required. This is in case of, for example, damage to the ‘Mobile Home’ or its contents by the client; or in the event that the ‘Mobile Home’ is not left in a clean enough state for the incoming clients. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client's liability to the Owner. The Owner’s representative will inspect the ‘Mobile Home’ at the time the Client vacates same. The Owner’s representative/s will refund the balance of the security/cleaning deposit upon the client’s departure. The table below indicates the amount of security deposit required:
|Site||Amount Payable||Payable To|
|Les Genets||£100 or Euros 150||Quest en France Reception|
|L’Oree du Bois||£100 or Euros 150||Quest en France Reception|
|L’Oceano d’Or||£100 or Euros 150||Quest en France Reception|
|Le Chaponnet||Euros 325 + Euros 80 cleaning deposit||Campsite Reception|
5. Subject to clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if the Owner is able to re-let the '‘Mobile Home’', and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the Owner's insurance.
6. The rental period shall commence at 4.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. The rental costs include the hire of the mobile home and its equipment and contents, plus electricity, water and gas. Also included are those amenities of the camp-site normally available free of charge to it's clients, such as swimming pools, table tennis, children's play area, etc. It should be noted that during the off peak part of the season some of the services, and times thereof, offered by the campsite may be reduced.
7. The maximum number to reside in the ‘Mobile Home’ or its emplacement must not exceed six persons unless the Owner has given written permission. There is a limit of one car or other similar vehicle, which may be parked on/at the emplacement. Other parking is available at the site entrance.
8. The Client agrees to comply with the Internal Regulations of the campsite, which are applied nationally in France. A copy of these rules is displayed at the entrance to the site. The Owner will send to the Client a copy of these rules, if requested.
9. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the ‘Mobile Home’ and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The Owner reserves the right to make a retention from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the ‘Mobile Home’ in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in any way, which would cause disturbance to those residents on neighbouring emplacements.
10. The Client shall report to the Owner's representative without delay any defects in the ‘Mobile Home’ or breakdown in the equipment or appliances in the ‘Mobile Home’, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
11. The Owner shall not be liable to the Client: for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the ‘‘Mobile Home’’, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the campsite, for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owner. for any loss. damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the ‘Mobile Home’ shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the Owner shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
12. Under no circumstances shall the Owner's liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
13. SMOKING - Smoking is not permitted in our mobile homes.
14. This contract shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.
15. BARBECUES - Please note the various conditions required by French laws:
Gas barbecues are permitted at Camping Le Chaponnet, Camping Les Genets and Camping L’Oceano d’Or. We supply gas barbecues via our couriers on payment of a hire charge of 20 euros (including gas bottle) for the duration of your holiday. This charge is non-refundable. There is also a 5 euro deposit refundable providing the Barbeque grill plate is returned clean at the end of the hire period.
At Camping L’Oree du Bois, barbecues are not permitted on individual plots because of conservation laws. There are several communal charcoal barbecues dotted around the site.
16. SIGNED BOOKING FORM
In the absence of a returned signed booking form it is deemed a contract has been formed by payment of the deposit.
Please note that these booking conditions form the basis of the contract between the Owner and the Client.